Our membership is open to all regardless of race, creed, or religion. We understand the need to develop your network of relationships in the ever changing business landscape.
By joining SACC, you and your company are demonstrating your commitment to the development of the business community.
Group & Community Benefits
- Have a partnership and active role in a organization who is committed to promote entrepreneurship and substantially increase the success rate and involvement of Sikh entrepreneurs in the business community.
- Be part of an organization who supports other community groups and organizations which help the Sikh community in total.
- Receive substantial members-only discounts on business services and local community resources.
- Receive opportunities to network and connect with other entrepreneurs and professionals at our monthly network events, roundtable discussions and annual gala.
- This is an excellent opportunity to expand your business, meet with mentors, find potential investors and develop long term business relationships.
- Have the ability to post on our SACC blog where you can communicate with other members, find talent by posting job offers and stay in tune with upcoming chamber events.
- As a member you will have access to our growing social media community through our Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn pages.
- Exclusive access to business training workshops that can help you grow personally as well as professionally.
- Learn from other SACC members and business leaders who can provide insight and advice based on their own experiences.
- Business workshops and mentorship for young aspiring entrepreneurs.
- Event sponsorship is an excellent way to advertise and promote your business while demonstrating your commitment to the SACC and the Sikh business community.
- Advertising opportunities via the SACC website, e-mail group, banner ads as well as our monthly newsletter.
- Posting of your events on our online calendar.
Online Business Listing
- Business listing on SACC website and access to other Sikh businesses and professionals.
- A great tool which helps members generate business and build your brand while supporting the SACC.
- Easily accessible by other members online for networking and business related purposes.